All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial Modelling in Practice: A Concise Guide for Intermediate and Advanced Level is a practical, comprehensive and in-depth guide to financial modelling designed to cover the modelling issues that are relevant to facilitate the construction of robust and readily understandable models.
- Author BiographyMichael Rees gained a BA with First Class Honours and a Doctorate in Mathematics from Oxford University in 1985 and 1988 respectively. In 1992 he gained an MBA with Distinction from INSEAD, and in 2003 graduated in first position on the Certificate in Quantitative Finance program, also winning the Wilmott award. Since 2002 Michael has worked independently as a consultant and trainer in financial modelling. Prior to this he worked as a strategy consultant with Braxton Associates and Mercer Management Consulting, and also as an analyst at J.P. Morgan. Michael lives in Richmond, UK. He was born in Canada, has lived in several countries, and is fluent in French and German.
- Author(s)Dr. Michael Rees
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.42Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
- £9.30Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.