CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to some of the most important ideas in financial mathematics, including options, future contracts, bonds and derivatives.
- Author BiographyBill Dalton was Head of the Mathematics Department at Harrow School, 1978-98. He retired in 2006 and now writes and lectures part-time in financial mathematics.
- Author(s)Bill Dalton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note189 b/w illus. 4 tables 8 exercises
- Weight650 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.