All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition has been systematically updated to include insights into the dynamics of the worldwide 2008 financial collapse, the freezing of credit markets, the extraordinary actions governments have taken in response, and the massive economic fallout.
- Author BiographyDr. Mark Zandi is chief economist and cofounder of Moody's Economy.com, an independent subsidiary of Moody's that provides economic research and consulting services to businesses, governments, and other institutions. His recent research has included studying determinants of mortgage foreclosure and personal bankruptcy; analyzing economic impacts of tax and government spending policies; and assessing policy responses to bubbles in asset markets. He has appeared on NBC's Meet the Press, NBC News, CBS News, CNN, CNBC, and has served as an economic advisor to John McCain's presidential campaign and the Obama administration. Zandi holds a Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania where he did research with Gerard Adams and Nobel Laureate Lawrence Klein.
- Author(s)Mark Zandi
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight413 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement1st Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.90
- £39.99Trending at £42.18
- £13.81Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.56
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.