All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the analysis and use of financial statements. It gives you information on evaluating financial statements in volatile markets and complex economies. It provides the analytical framework readers need to scrutinize financial statements whether one is evaluating a company's stock price or determining valuations for a merger or acquisition.
- Author BiographyMARTIN FRIDSON is Managing Director at Merrill Lynch & Company and a member of Institutional Investor's All America Fixed Income Research Team. His other books include How to Be a Billionaire, It Was a Very Good Year, and Investment Illusions, all published by Wiley. He is a past governor of the Association for Investment Management and Research. FERNANDO ALVAREZ is Clinical Associate Professor in the Berkley Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at the Stern School of Business at NYU. His current research focuses on the management of cash flows resulting from changes in working capital requirements, the structure of cash flows, and the sources and uses of capital for the entrepreneurial firm. His research has been funded by the MacArthur Foundation, the Kaufman Foundation, U.S. Trust of Boston, and Wells Fargo Bank.
- Author(s)Fernando Alvarez,Martin S. Fridson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2002
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight273 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.76
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.46Trending at £8.98
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.