All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished monthly, Financial Statistics contains data on public sector finance, including central government revenue and expenditure, money supply and credit, banks and building societies, interest and exchange rates, financial accounts, capital issues, balance sheets and balance of payments.
- Author BiographyThe OFFICE FOR NATIONAL STATISTICS (ONS) is the largest producer of official statistics to government. ONS is responsible for producing a wide range of key economic and social statistics which are used by policy makers across government to create evidence-based policies and monitor performance against them. The Office also builds and maintains data sources both for itself and for its business and research customers. It makes statistics available so that everyone can easily assess the state of the nation, the performance of government, and their own position.
- Author(s)Office for National Statistics
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight949 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.