All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.59
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.40Trending at £8.51
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on how groups of economic agents organize themselves with a special interest in the financial arrangements they adopt.
- Author BiographyRobert Townsend received his BA from Duke University and his Ph.D from the University of Minnesota. He began his teaching and research at Carnegie-Mellon University and is currently Professor of Economics in the Department of Economics and research associate at NORC at the University of Chicago. He is a member of the Econometric Society and has served as Editor of the Journal of Political Economy and Panel Member of Economics for the National Science Foundation.
- Author(s)Robert C. Townsend
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/1990
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight990 g
- Width168 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.