CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe resource that cuts the learning curve in half for valuation professionals Now valuation professionals can master almost every function for most valuation situations. The Financial Valuation Workbook, Third Edition guides readers through a complete business valuation with essential tools for quick reference.
- Author BiographyJAMES R. HITCHNER, CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA, is Managing Director of Financial Valuation Advisors, President of The Financial Consulting Group and CEO of Valuation Products & Services. He has over thirty-one years of valuation experience and is Editor in Chief of Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal. Mr. Hitchner is editor/coauthor of the books Financial Valuation Applications and Models, Third Edition, and Valuation for Financial Reporting: Fair Value, Business Combinations, Intangible Assets, Goodwill, and Impairment Analysis, Third Edition, both published by Wiley, and PPC's Guide to Business Valuations, published by Thomson Reuters. He has been recognized as a qualified expert witness and has provided testimony on valuations in numerous state and federal courts. MICHAEL J. MARD, CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA, is managing director of The Financial Valuation Group of Florida, Inc., in Tampa, Florida. Mike has over twenty-five years of professional business valuation experience and has testified as an expert witness 125 times. He is lead or coauthor of eleven books, all published by Wiley, and numerous articles and courses. He speaks widely and is a contributor to the national bimonthly journal Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert.
- Author(s)James R. Hitchner,Michael J. Mard
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/04/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width177 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.