All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes us through the various aspects of our 'financialization'. This title examines how the shift in economic life arose not only from changes in culture, but also from new policy priorities that emphasize controlling inflation over promoting growth.
- Author BiographyRandy Martin is Professor of Art and Public Policy and Associate Dean of Faculty and Interdisciplinary Programs at New York University. He is the author and editor of seven books, including, most recently, On Your Marx: Rethinking Socialism and the Left.
- Author(s)Randy Martin
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/10/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleLabor in Crisis
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width3564 mm
- Height5346 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.