All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the first comprehensive treatment of out-of-court restructuring and post-commencement insolvency financing in the corporate group setting, domestically and internationally.
- Author BiographyGregor Baer has over 20 years' experience as an insolvency/restructuring lawyer and latterly was a corporate partner in the San Francisco office of Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP. In 2008 he transitioned to an independent legal counsel role and works on international law reform projects in collaboration with the International Bar Association, UNCITRAL and the World Bank. In 2011, Mr. Baer served on a World Bank Task Force addressing the relationship between global financial stability and reform and harmonization of the world's insolvency systems. Karen O'Flynn is the national leader of the Clayton Utz restructuring and insolvency practice group and a member of the Clayton Utz board, Sydney, Australia. The contributors are some of the leading practitioners and scholars in the insolvency/restructuring and corporate finance sectors.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1254 g
- Width187 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byGregor Baer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.