Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential new resource shows how educators can use existing dollars effectively and productively. The key lies in creating finance systems that give schools greater control over their budgets?allowing more resources to flow directly to teachers and students.
- Author BiographyALLAN ODDEN is professor of educational administration and policy at the University of Wisconsin, Madison and codirector of the Consortium for Policy Research in Education. He is the editor of Rethinking School Finance (Jossey--Bass, 1992). CAROLYN BUSCH is an education finance advisor to Governor Locke in Washington State. Previously she worked as a research associate at the Consortium for Policy Research in Education at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Author(s)Allan Odden,Carolyn Busch
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/03/1998
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight641 g
- Width183 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.