All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasises the l role that financing strategies should play in the effectiveness and efficiency of training systems, through incentives, competition, and the integration of private and public provision. This book describes best practice, drawing on experience in Latin America and Asia, and testing this against findings from Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Author(s)Adrian Ziderman
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication31/08/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAfrica Region Human Development S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.