All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines nine of Jesus' most incredible times of healing and supernatural intervention, [unpacking] these moments in modern language to usher you into the pain, desperation, breakthrough, and miracle of each encounter --Amazon.com.
- Author BiographyKerry Shook and his wife, Chris, founded Fellowship of The Woodlands in The Woodlands, Texas, with eight people in 1993. Now the church has grown to 14,000 in attendance each Sunday. Winner of the prestigious Church Health Award presented by Saddleback Church, Kerry and his church have been featured in numerous publications and media outlets. Kerrys sermons are televised each week across the country and around the world. Kerry and Chris are the parents of four children.
- Author(s)Kerry Shook
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication04/11/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.