All listings for this product
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.07
- £1.99Trending at £2.07
- £2.65Trending at £2.79
- £1.85Trending at £2.77
- £13.99Trending at £15.76
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis fun, funky guide helps you find your style and create great hand-knit clothes and accessories that express it. Easy-to-follow instructions with colorful illustrations get you going even if you've never picked up knitting needles before.
- Author BiographySharon Turner is the founder of Monkeysuits, a playful, popular line of knitting patterns. She runs two knitting clubs for kids and teens at New York City schools. She is the author of Monkeysuits: Sweaters and More to Knit for Kids, Teach Yourself Visually Knitting, Teach Yourself Visually Knitting Design, and Knitting Visual Quick Tips.
- Author(s)Sharon Turner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight506 g
- Width204 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.