Find a Quiet Corner: Inner Peace, Anytime, Anywhere by Nancy O'Hara (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.93+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.79Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoing beyond daily meditation, this book teaches effective ways to release stress, increase energy, tap into creativity, improve well-being and above all, achieve spiritual fulfillment.
- Author BiographyNancy O'Hara has been a student of Zen Buddhism for over a decade. She conducts corporate seminars and retreats on mindfulness at work. She is the author of six books that have been translated into nine languages.
- Author(s)Nancy O'Hara
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.94Trending at £10.20
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £7.14Trending at £7.73
- £9.94Trending at £10.94
- £10.82Trending at £11.57
- £9.66Trending at £10.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.