All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £14.98Trending at £15.58
- £26.85Trending at £27.96
- £9.99Trending at £11.58
- £3.69Trending at £6.19
- £2.67Trending at £2.89
- £4.59Trending at £8.31
- £3.95Trending at £5.59
About this product
- DescriptionFor years, Alice's little idiosyncrasies were excused for her high intelligence, but during her senior year at college it becomes apparent that she is suffering from schizophrenia and must now cope with new demons and treatments. .
- Author BiographyMelody Carlson has published over ninety books for adults, children, and teens, with sales totaling more than two million and many titles appearing on the ECPA Bestsellers List. Several of her books have been finalists for, and winners of, various writing awards, including the Gold Medallion and the RITA Award. Some of her popular multi-volume series include Diary of a Teenage Girl and True Colours.
- Author(s)Melody Carlson
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication16/09/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.