All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on case studies of three self-government negotiations in the Northwest Territories, Finding Dahshaa is the first ethnographic study of the negotiation of self-government in Canada.
- Author BiographyStephanie Irlbacher-Fox holds a doctorate in polar studies from Cambridge University and for the past decade has worked for Indigenous peoples on self-government and related political development processes in Canada's Northwest Territories. For more information, visit findingdashaa.ca.
- PrizesShortlisted for Canadian Political Science Association Donald Smiley Prize 2010.
- Author(s)Stephanie Irlbacher-Fox
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note24 b&w photos, 2 maps
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.