All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains why and how our working lives evolve at different ages, and how to improve work-life balance at every stage.
- Author BiographyJos van der Brug was a senior advisor for the Association for Social Development, founded by Bernard Lievegoed, for twenty-five years. He was also a consultant for business organisations and government bodies and an expert on workplace dynamics.
- Author(s)Jos van der Brug
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Weight108 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Translated byEduard van der Maas
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.18Trending at £7.82
- £8.35Trending at £9.14
- £9.02Trending at £10.22
- £7.19Trending at £7.59
- £6.49Trending at £8.77
- £7.49Trending at £7.91
- £6.44Trending at £8.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.