All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis uniquely designed resource for those left behind after a suicide provides encouraging, practical help and hope. It includes features designed for SOS support groups, pastors, Christian counselors, and church leaders with the goal of helping the church function more fully as the healing community it could be for survivors of suicide.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Biebel, holds the Doctor of Ministry degree in Personal Wholeness from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He has authored or co-authored more than a dozen books, including New Light on Depression; Jonathan, You Left Too Soon, If God Is So Good, Why Do I Hurt So Bad? plus the companion volume How to Help a Heartbroken Friend. He resides in Colorado. Suzanne L. Foster is a licensed Marriage and Family therapist and holds a Master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. She is currently a Social Worker for the San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency. Since 1997 she has worked with the San Diego Chapter of SOS (Survivors of Suicide), where she has served as a support group facilitator and is currently a member of the organization's speakers bureau.
- Author(s)David B. Biebel,Suzanne L. Foster
- Date of Publication24/05/2005
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.