All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the new weighted approximation techniques which result from the combination of the finite element method and B-splines.
- Author BiographyKlaus Hollig gained his PhD from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. Since then he has worked at Purdue University and the University of Wisconsin at Madison. He is currently a professor at the University of Stuttgart.
- Author(s)Klaus Hollig
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- Series TitleFrontiers in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.