All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys of current research in logical aspects of computer science that apply finite and infinite model-theoretic methods.
- Author BiographyJavier Esparza has held the Chair for Foundations of Software Reliability and Theoretical Computer Science at the Technische Universitat Munchen since 2007. Christian Michaux has held the Chair of Mathematical Logic at the University of Mons (UMONS, formerly Universite de Mons-Hainaut) since 2000. He is currently Dean of the Faculty of Sciences. Charles Steinhorn is Professor of Mathematics at Vassar College, where he has served as Chair of the Mathematics Department and Associate Dean of the Faculty.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 379
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note55 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCharles Steinhorn,Christian Michaux,Javier Esparza
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.38Trending at £10.23
- £18.49Trending at £24.91
- £8.99Trending at £14.57
- £10.56Trending at £11.22
- £8.70Trending at £9.94
- £5.43Trending at £6.98
- £10.86Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.