Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA technical introduction to the behaviour of fire and its ecological consequences, using examples from the North American boreal forest.
- Author(s)Edward A. Johnson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/1992
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Ecology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note51 b/w illus.
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byH. John B. Birks,J. A. Wiens
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.