All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.67Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionA technical introduction to the behaviour of fire and its ecological consequences, using examples from the North American boreal forest.
- Author(s)Edward A. Johnson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/1996
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Ecology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note51 b/w illus.
- Weight220 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Series Edited byH. John B. Birks,J. A. Wiens
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.