All listings for this product
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £10.99Trending at £11.84
- £7.57Trending at £8.16
- £1.99Trending at £2.46
- £16.26Trending at £23.27
- £2.99Trending at £3.23
- £7.78Trending at £9.66
- £16.26Trending at £20.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe three collections, 'Charity', 'A Hatchment' and 'Brought Forward', were published just before and during World War I when Cunninghame Graham was in his sixties. The stories reveal amazing powers of recall for the experiences and feelings of youth and a close empathy with nations at war. With an overview of the Life and Writings and Appendices.
- Author BiographyAlan MacGillivray is a specialist in Scottish Literature, who has lectured at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, and is a former President of the Association for Scottish Literary Studies. John C. McIntyre taught Spanish Language and Latin American Literature at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow. He holds a postgraduate Diploma in Scottish Literature. James N. Alison is a retired HM Inspector of Schools with specialist interests in Scottish literature, children's books and landscapes.
- Author(s)R. B. Cunninghame Graham
- PublisherZeticula Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCunninghame Graham Collection
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKennedy And Boyd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight645 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAlan MacGillivray,James N. Alison,John C. McIntyre
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.