All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe origins of raku can be traced back hundreds of years to Japan. Suitable for ceramicists and potters, this work considers the origins of raku and includes over 300 glaze recipes. It is illustrated with 100 colour photographs of raku-fired pieces.
- Author BiographyIrene Poulton was born in the UK but has lived in Australia for nearly thirty years. She studied ceramics at Carine College of TAFE and was hooked when attending a raku workshop by Jeff Mincham. Irene has concentrated on raku for over twenty years and has gained a BA in Visual Arts from the Edith Cowan University in Perth. She exhibits her work in both Australia and the USA. She represented Western Australia at the prestigious Biennale Dell'Arte Contemporanea Internazionale in Florence in 2003.
- Author(s)Irene Poulton
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2006
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note100 Colour Photographs
- Weight350 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £1.49Trending at £1.90
- £4.49Trending at £5.03
- £5.49Trending at £5.78
- £9.72Trending at £9.88
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.