All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe reign of Mary Tudor has been remembered as an era of sterile repression, when a reactionary monarch launched a doomed attempt to reimpose Catholicism on an unwilling nation. This title argues that Mary's regime was neither inept nor backward looking.
- Author BiographyEamon Duffy is professor of the history of Christianity at the University of Cambridge. He is the author of many prize-winning books, including The Stripping of the Altars, Saints and Sinners, The Voices of Morebath, and Marking the Hours, all published by Yale University Press.
- Author(s)Eamon Duffy
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note30 colour illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.74
- £11.48Trending at £12.79
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £17.25Trending at £25.00
- £20.97Trending at £22.47
- £14.24Trending at £15.00
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.