All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £12.99Trending at £23.21
- £7.63Trending at £9.26
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £7.28Trending at £7.51
- £7.99Trending at £11.05
- £11.90Trending at £12.08
- £6.90Trending at £8.82
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of fables about the world as it is today.
- Author BiographyRadomir Putnikovic, author, publicist and publisher was born in 1936 in Belgrade, Yugoslavia, Serbia. Since 1970 he has lived and worked in England. His first book was brought out in 1968. Since then he has published 27 books for children and 9 for adults, fables, stories, aphorisms and plays. His books have been published in the United Kingdom, Italy, USA, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, and have been translated into several other languages. All his work has been published in his native country, Serbia, and some have been included in anthologies and text books. In 1989 Purnell books produced Radomir Putnikovic's book 'Six Fables' for Marks and Spencer, which went into a second edition. Radomir Putnikovic has received many awards and commendations in Serbia for his literary work, for promoting Serbian culture and his humanitarian work. He is a satirist and prolific lobbyist, a writer of letters during the traumatic disintegration of Yugoslavia. Over the past two decades he has written more then 9,500 letters and articles to British and foreign political figures and media outlets.
- Author(s)Radomir Putnikovic
- PublisherSilverWood Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilverWood Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.