All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering more than two centuries of social, economic, and political change, and offering a challenging, innovative approach to urban as well national history, First City tells the Philadelphia story through the wealth of material culture its citizens have chosen to preserve.
- Author BiographyGary B. Nash is Professor of History at the University of California, Los Angeles, and author of many books, including The Unknown American Revolution: The Unruly Birth of Democracy and the Struggle to Create America and History on Trial: Culture Wars and the Teaching of the Past.
- Author(s)Gary B. Nash
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleEarly American Studies
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note134 illus.
- Weight682 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.