All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the 1990s, when debates over voice and representation were particularly explosive, McCall investigates a wide range of told-to narratives that have shaped the struggle for Aboriginal rights in Canada, and asks what is at stake in crafting a politics and ethics of collaboration.
- Author BiographySophie McCall teaches in the English Department at Simon Fraser University.
- Author(s)Sophie McCall
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight409 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.33Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £4.99Trending at £6.31
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.12Trending at £8.77
- £12.11Trending at £13.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.