All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of major writings on Islamic economics by Abu'l A'la Mawdudi (1903-79), one of the leading Muslim intellectuals of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyAbul A'la Mawdudi (1903-1979), one of the chief architects and leaders of the contemporary Islamic resurgence, is the most outstanding Islamic thinker and writer of our time. In 1941 he founded Jamaat Islami of which he remained Amir (Chief) until 1972 and which is one of the prominent parties of Pakistan. He authored more than a hundred works on Islam, both scholarly and popular, and his writings have been translated into forty languages.
- Author(s)Sayyid Abul A'la Mawdudi
- PublisherIslamic Foundation
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMarkfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIslamic Foundation
- Weight522 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byShafaq Hashmi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.