All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA clear, concise, and heartfelt guide to giving up smoking for good.
- Author BiographyDr Simon Atkins is a busy GP. He also specializes in covering health issues in the media both on TV and radio and in books, newspapers, and magazines. He is the author of numerous books including of First Steps to living with Dementia and First Steps out of Smoking (Lion Hudson).
- Author(s)Simon Atkins
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleFirst Steps Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Width125 mm
- Height179 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.