All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionJake Byrne dreamed of playing professional football. He had the size, the talent, the drive... but at age 14, he found out he also had type 1 diabetes. Still, Jake was determined to reach his goal. And God was determined to guide and empower him all along the way. This book helps you press through your own difficulties and experience God's dream.
- Author BiographyJake Byrne has battled with type 1 diabetes since a young teen and has since been proactive combating the disease and mentoring diabetic youth. He played football for the University of Wisconsin as a tight end and went on to compete in the NFL. Originally with the New Orleans Saints in 2012, Jake has also been a Houston Texan, Kansas City Chief, and San Diego Charger.
- Author(s)Jake Byrne
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 13 to 17 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.