All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the book of Kings and treats the text as theological literature, emphasizing the literary impact of this mportant part of the Old Testament canon. He deftly draws the reader into an intimate engagement with the text of Kings itself.
- Author BiographyRichard D. Nelson is Associate Dean for Academic Affairsand W. J. A. Power Professor of Biblical Hebrew and Old Testament Interpretation at Perkins School of Theology, Southern Methodist University, in Dallas, Texas. He is also an ordained pastor with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
- Author(s)Richard D. Nelson
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1987
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleInterpretation: A Bible Commentary for Teaching and Preaching
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight29 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine590 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.