All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.14Trending at £50.45
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £35.71Trending at £36.43
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
- £8.80Trending at £10.02
- £14.96Trending at £16.05
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on international experience and the literature on fiscal sustainability to assist emerging economies in addressing fiscal policy challenges. This book pays attention to fiscal policy in Egypt, addressing issues such as debt management, social expenditures, civil service reform, and transparency and accountability of the budgetary process.
- Author BiographyAHMED GALAL is executive director and director of research of the Egyptian Center for Economic Studies (ECES). He has also been a staff member of the World Bank since 1984. NADEEM UL HAQUE is a senior economist with the International Monetary Fund, where he has worked for over twenty years. He has authored and co-authored many books and articles about the economics of developing countries.
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Weight522 g
- Width229 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAhmed Galal,Nadeem Ul Haque
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.