All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.25
- £4.41Trending at £4.53
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £10.64Trending at £11.64
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.39
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of major advances in numerous research areas of fish endocrinology. This book is useful to scientists involved in basic fish research, comparative endocrinology, fisheries and aquaculture as well as for students of fish biology.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note12 colour figures
- Weight2041 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byB. G. Kapoor,Giacomo Zaccone,Manfred Reinecke
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.