All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionPheromones are chemical cues that pass between members of the same species that convey specific, adaptive information. These cues, and related chemicals whose function are less well defined, are especially important to fishes because of their aquatic environments and complex behaviors.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Weight634 g
- Width171 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBrian D. Wisenden,P. W. Sorensen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.