All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFishing has played a vital role in human history and culture. But today this key resource faces a serious crisis as most species are being overfished or fished to their very limit. Governments have tried to tackle the problem with limited success. Many of their actions have been counterproductive or ineffective.
- Author BiographyElizabeth R. DeSombre is Frost Professor of Environmental Studies at Wellesley College. J. Samuel Barkin is Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Florida.
- Author(s)Elizabeth R. DeSombre,J. Samuel Barkin
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitlePolity Resources Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width147 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
- £4.83Trending at £4.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.