All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published: New York: Morrow, 1951.
- Author BiographyRoderick L. Haig-Brown (1908--1976) was a conservationist and well-known Canadian writer. He was born in England and found his way to British Columbia as a youth. He spent much of his life fishing rivers around the world and writing about his experiences, and in 1953 he received an honorary doctor of laws (LLD) from the University of British Columbia. He is also the author of Fisherman's Fall, Fisherman's Summer, and Fisherman's Winter. He is now deceased.
- Author(s)Roderick Langmere Haig-Brown
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteB&W illustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byNick Lyons
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.