All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake your knowledge of fishes to the next level Fishes of the World, Fifth Edition is the only modern, phylogenetically based classification of the world s fishes.
- Author BiographyJOSEPH S. NELSON, PhD, (1937 2011) is the author of the first four editions, was a Professor Emeritus of Biological Sciences at the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada. TERRY C. GRANDE, PhD, is an expert in fish morphology, development, and phylogeny. She is Professor of Biology at Loyola University Chicago in Chicago, IL, USA. MARK V.H. WILSON, PhD, is an expert in fish evolution, paleontology, and taxonomy. He is a Professor Emeritus of Biological Sciences at the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada, and Affiliate Professor of Biology at Loyola University Chicago in Chicago, IL, USA.
- Author(s)Joseph S. Nelson,Mark V. H. Wilson,Terry C. Grande
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1166 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.59
- £10.23Trending at £12.66
- £7.44Trending at £8.21
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £7.73Trending at £8.08
- £7.76Trending at £8.98
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.