All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAllows you to see exercise and activity from a fresh perspective. This guide takes you inside each type of activity to show you what works, what doesn't, and why.
- Author BiographyBrian Sharkey, PhD, is a leading fitness researcher, educator and author. Sharkey has more than 45 years of experience in exercise' sport and work physiology and he currently serves as a consultant with several US federal agencies in the areas of fitness, health and work capacity.
- Author(s)Brian J. Sharkey
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note264 colour illustrations, 64 colour illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.