All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £10.99
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.57Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionUses a unified framework based on the notion of fitness landscapes introduced by Sewall Wright in 1932, generalizing this notion to explore the consequences of the huge dimensionality of fitness landscapes that correspond to biological systems.
- Author BiographySergey Gavrilets is Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and Mathematics at the University of Tennessee. His many scientific articles have appeared in Nature, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Proceedings of the Royal Society of London , and other publications.
- Author(s)Sergey Gavrilets
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2004
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMonographs in Population Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 41
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note85 line illus.
- Weight571 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.