Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £33.64Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £16.13Trending at £18.50
- £6.42Trending at £7.26
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary book for scientists interested in the origin and existence of life in our universe, first published in 2007.
- Author BiographyJohn D. Barrow is Professor of Mathematical Sciences in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics at the University of Cambridge, and Director of the Millennium Mathematics Project. He is the author of The Artful Universe Expanded (Oxford University Press, 2005) and The Infinite Book: A Short Guide to the Boundless, Timeless and Endless (Cape, 2005), as well as co-editor of Science and Ultimate Reality: Quantum Theory, Cosmology and Complexity (Cambridge University Press, 2004). Simon Conway Morris is Professor of Evolutionary Palaeobiology at the Earth Sciences Department, University of Cambridge. He is the author of Life's Solution: Inevitable Humans in a Lonely Universe (Cambridge University Press, 2003). Stephen J. Freeland is Assistant Professor of Biological Sciences at the University of Maryland, Baltimore. His research focuses on the evolution of the genetic code. Charles L. Harper, Jr. is an astrophysicist and planetary scientist and serves as Senior Vice President of the John Templeton Foundation. He is co-editor of Science & Ultimate Reality: Quantum Theory, Cosmology and Complexity (Cambridge University Press, 2004).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCambridge Astrobiology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note65 b/w illus.
- Weight1030 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byCharles L. Harper,John D. Barrow,Simon Conway Morris,Stephen J. Freeland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.