Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth look at strategies and techniques of five of the country's best money managers In Five Key Lessons from Top Money Managers, Scott Kays taps into the investment knowledge of five of the nation's foremost money managers-Bill Nygren, Andy Stephens, Christopher Davis, Bill Fries, and John Calamos.
- Author BiographySCOTT KAYS, CFP(r), founded Kays Financial Advisory Corporation in 1985, an Atlanta-based money management firm now with over $100 million in client assets. He has written numerous magazine articles and presented financial seminars for major corporations, including IBM, AT&T, and BellSouth. He has been quoted in the New York Times, Washington Post, Investor's Business Daily, Bloomberg Wealth Manager, Journal of Financial Planning, and Money magazine. Kays earned a BS in industrial management from the Georgia Institute of Technology. He is also a member of Mensa (the international high-IQ society), Gamma Beta Phi National Honorary Fraternity, and the Financial Planning Association.
- Author(s)Scott Kays
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.