Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book of interviews offers a unique and important insight into the legal minds and outlook of five distinguished international lawyers.
- Author BiographyAntonio Cassese is an international lawyer who has combined a career as a university professor with membership of important UN bodies, and, latterly, membership of several international tribunals. Most recently (1993-2000) he was a judge and President (1993-1997) of the UN International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, Chairman of the UN International Commission of Inquiry into Crimes in Darfur (Sudan), Independent Expert appointed by the UN Secretary-General to review the efficiency of the Special Court for Sierra Leone, and, since March 2009, Judge and President of the Special Tribunal for Lebanon.
- Author(s)Antonio Cassese
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight491 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.