All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title considers whether the IMF may have actually fanned the flames of future crises through its lending decisions. It assesses the contribution made by private creditors in resolving past crises - and asks what mechanisms might best be used to involve private creditors in the future.
- Author BiographyAndrew G. Haldane is Head of International Finance at the Bank of England.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge International Studies in Money and Banking
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAndrew Haldane
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.