CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionWith easy-to-understand explanations, detailed illustrations, and entertaining anecdotes, Young reveals the Fizzics behind these familiar-yet surprising-objects.
- Author BiographyF. Ronald Young, a retired senior lecturer in physics from Watford Technical College, is an authority in bubble-related science and author of Cavitation and Sonoluminescence.
- Author(s)F. Ronald Young
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note22 Line drawings, black and white; 10 Illustrations, color; 42 Halftones, black and white
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.