All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese ten essays reflect the broadening critical approaches to Flannery O'Connor's work over the past decade. They offer insights into previously ignored issues, and include consideration of her early stories, her canonical status, and the phenomenon of doubling.
- Author BiographySura P. Rath is a professor of English, and department chair, at Louisiana State University, Shreveport. Mary Neff Shaw is an assistant professor of English at Louisiana State University, Shreveport.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1996
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMary Neff Shaw,Sura P. Rath
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.02Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.