All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlat Track Fashion is the essential guide to the face of roller derby, the fast-paced and female-dominated sport that is taking the world by storm.
- Author BiographyEllen Parnavelas is the author of the popular roller derby blog secretdiaryofarookierollergirl.wordpress.com. She plays for London Rollergirls Recreational League and her blog attracts over 3,000 viewers a month. Ellen has worked in illustrated publishing for several years and is currently editing a number of fashion titles. She has an MA in Critical Theory from the University of Sussex and her articles have previously been published in music and lifestyle magazine Big Cheese and UK roller derby magazine Inside Line.
- Author(s)Ellen Parnavelas
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight605 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £4.68Trending at £4.84
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.