Flexible Integration: What Model for the European Union? by Alex J. F. Warleigh-Lack (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £129.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 12 Feb
- £6.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by orbitingbooks_online
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlexibility is emerging as a key dynamic of European integration. This book looks at why flexibility has become such an important feature of the EU, examining its history and putting forward a typology to explain the models by which it is understood.
- Author BiographyAlex Warleigh is Deputy Director of the Institute of Governance, Public Policy and Social Research at Queen's University, Belfast.
- Author(s)Alex J. F. Warleigh-Lack
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/06/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleContemporary European Studies S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.15
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.