All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite their ubiquitous presence among prehistoric remains in Greece, ground stone tools have yet to attract the kind of attention as have other categories of archaeological material, such as pottery or lithics. This title provides an analysis of the material discovered during the excavations at Franchthi Cave, Peloponnese, Greece.
- Author BiographyAnna Stroulia is an archaeologist and social anthropologist who teaches at the University of Southern Indiana. She is author (with Susan Buck Sutton) of the forthcoming Archaeology in Situ: Sites, Archaeology and Communities in Greece.
- Author(s)Anna Stroulia
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- Series TitleExcavations at Franchthi Cave, Greece
- Series Part/Volume NumberFascicle 14
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note30 b&w illus., 2 maps
- Weight704 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.