All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives an introduction, with extensive historical notes, to the principal disciplines of aeronautics. Overviews of the history of aviation and basic aeronautical terms are followed by descriptions of the main disciplines of aircraft flight mechanics.
- Author(s)Egbert Torenbeek,H. Wittenberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- Language(s)Dutch & English
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight945 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £10.23
- £13.86Trending at £15.04
- £41.00Trending at £49.96
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £23.41Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.94
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.